The Ontario Government announced a provincial state of emergency, effective as of today, April 8th.
As regulated health professionals offering an essential service, we will continue in-person services by appointment only.
We are diligently following the guidelines from the Ministry of Health and our professional Colleges as our top priority is to ensure the safety of you and our community.
• Appointment-based only for all services we offer including eye exams, glasses selections, frame adjustment, and repairs
• Mandatory screening process
• Restricted Capacity Limit. We will operate lower than the 25% capacity limit guideline so we ask that you please come alone to your appointment (Of course exceptions apply for children or an aide)
• Masks required by everyone
• Eye protection worn by our team and doctors
• Plexiglass shields installed at the front desk and dispensing stations
• All frames, equipment and surfaces will be sterilized after every interaction
• Sanitization stations in each exam room and at each door
• Strict wipe down and sanitization procedure
• Appointment-basis only to shop for glasses and helping with adjustments and repairs
• Free direct to home delivery for contact lens order
• Offering curbside pick up for orders
Hours of Operation:
• Sunday 10 - 5
• Monday 10 - 6
• Tuesday 10 - 6
• Wednesday 10 - 7
• Thursday 10 - 7
• Friday 10 - 6
• Saturday 10 - 5